Tapdata Cloud saves the connection information for each database using a connection, allowing you to reference it directly when creating data replication/development tasks. This eliminates the need for repetitive configuration and improves the convenience of operation and maintenance.
This article provides a guide on the common operations for managing connections.
Log in to Tapdata Cloud.
In the left navigation panel, click Connections.
Select the actions you want to perform.
- Filter connections: You can quickly filter connections based on their status, connection type, database type, or search by connection name.
- Connection test: You can test the validity of a connection to check if it is functioning properly. If any abnormalities are found, you can troubleshoot the issue by following the prompts in the dialog box.
- Load Schema: Manually loads database schema information.
- Edit: Modify the name and configuration information of the connection.
- Copy: Quickly clone a connection with the same configuration based on the specified connection.
- Delete: If you no longer need a connection, you can delete it, but keep in mind that it cannot be recovered.