To enhance the user experience, Tapdata Cloud continuously enriches and optimizes product features and rectifies known defects by releasing new versions. This article provides an update log for Tapdata Cloud, helping you grasp the new feature specifications more effectively.
- Support for loading table comments on Oracle data sources, which can be enabled in the Advanced Settings when configuring the data source. This makes it easier to quickly identify the business meaning of tables through their comments.
- In the task monitoring page, support viewing QPS (Queries Per Second) information based on the size of events.
- Enhanced the display effects of resource management and the subscription center pages.
- When performing data source connection tests, support for displaying connector download progress is now available, helping to quickly grasp connection progress and pinpoint timeout issues.
- Fixed an issue where incremental information was not successfully cleared after resetting and rerunning a task.
- Fixed an issue where some SaaS data sources displayed incremental timestamps during full data synchronization.
- Enhanced Data Source Connection methods, supporting SSL connections for data sources like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Kafka, TiDB, MariaDB, etc., to further enhance data security.
- Improved user interface interaction logic.
- To better manage data duplication for updates on non-primary keys, Tapdata Cloud now supports creating unique indexes.
- Fixed an issue where data synchronization could fail when table names contain
- Fixed an issue where task exception messages did not include table names.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect judgment of task quotas and task count limits when specifying an Agent for a task.
- Added support for automatically creating sharded collections when MongoDB Cluster is set as the target.
- Add support for Unwind Processing Node, which can help you efficiently "unwind" each element in an array, converting each element into independent data rows.
- Added support for disabling node capabilities when configuring tasks. You can access this feature by hovering over a node, which can help reduce the cost of data flow during processing.
- When configuring data replication tasks, you can now quickly filter tables with or without primary keys through the "Selectable table range" dropdown. Tables with primary keys include those without primary keys but with unique indexes.
- Added a Demo data source to the onboarding guide flow for new users, helping you quickly complete the tutorial and set up your first data flow task.
- Optimized the front-end display effects of operation buttons on the engine interface.
- Fixed an issue where an error occurred in MongoDB as a target during an INSERT operation when there was no shard key.
- Fixed an issue where MongoDB did not support REPLACE properly, and the fields deleted by REPLACE could not be properly removed.
- Introduced the Create Materialized View feature for swift construction of real-time data models.
- Added capability to fetch read-only access information of subscribed MongoDB Atlas.
- Kafka data source now supports settings for replication factor and partition count.
- For synchronization between MongoDB instances, added support for
- During the task guidance process, when creating a connection for a fully managed Agent, instructions about the public IP address of the fully managed Agent have been added.
- Enabled rapid target node location through node search at the top of the data replication/data transformation configuration page.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong category of operation logs was recorded when restarting the Agent via the webpage.
- Added Python processing node, which supports customizing data processing logic through Python scripts. This offers improved performance compared to the JS processing node.
- Added a "Contact Us" entry point, making it easier for users to quickly reach out to technical support when faced with issues.
- Enhanced error codes for data sources, covering more scenarios and providing solutions.
- While setting up email alert notifications, added guidance for binding email addresses.
- Improved reminders and easy upgrade guide for when the task count reaches its limit.
- Introduced the Primary-Secondary Merge Node, enabling quick construction and real-time updates of wide tables, assisting you in achieving better data analysis.
- Real-Time Data Hub now offer a storage instances for free trial, with more new specifications available, including M10, M20, and M30.
- Added support for connecting existing MongoDB Atlas instances as data storage for the Real-Time Data Hub.
- Changed the display of help documentation on the right side during data source connection to embedded online documentation, assisting users in accessing the most recent help information.
- For core data sources (such as Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc.), improved the page parameter descriptions and guidance when creating connections.
- Fixed the issue where users couldn't view the monitoring page for previously run tasks.